|
Search Function
|
|
17-11-2015, 15:50
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Search Function
Simon
I have posted and I suspect you have read the latest posts. I 'think' the query has been understood and at least it wasn't a flat refusal. I have come into the topic back to front a little thinking there might be a bug. On reflection I suspect the best asnwer from the Control perspective would be to have a tab/response for Album artist, Artist, Tracks and Album against the search. I will probably post this as a final comment. If I misunderstood anything or that thread is inaccurate please chip in. cheers |
|||
|
17-11-2015, 16:14
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Search Function
(17-11-2015 15:50)Martin H Wrote: Simon Thanks for doing this. David now understands the issue and has also said that Kazoo is returning album artist from Kazoo Server but not from UPnP servers (a missing feature rather than a bug). We will see whether this changes in a future version of Kazoo. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



