Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrobbling integration?
14-11-2012, 14:58
Scrobbling integration?
First of all thanks for the MINIM Server, it has eventually replaced Twonky since one week for using with my LINN DS.

I don't know if this was already mentioned, but what about the integration of a lastfm scrobbling function into the server?

I know there are several out, e.g. SkrobbleDS for the LINN devices, but an integrated one would not be a bad idea, don't you think?!

Cheers Claus
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2012, 16:53
RE: Scrobbling integration?
(14-11-2012 14:58)clasch66 Wrote:  First of all thanks for the MINIM Server, it has eventually replaced Twonky since one week for using with my LINN DS.

I don't know if this was already mentioned, but what about the integration of a lastfm scrobbling function into the server?

I know there are several out, e.g. SkrobbleDS for the LINN devices, but an integrated one would not be a bad idea, don't you think?!

Cheers Claus

Thanks for the suggestion.

I don't think it's likely that I'll have any time to work on this. There's a large list of other things I'd like to add to MinimServer, and I think my time is better spent on those. I'm also not convinced that the server is the right place to put this functionality.
15-11-2012, 21:23
RE: Scrobbling integration?
OK, thanks for answering.