MinimServer Forum
Scrobbling integration? - Printable Version

+- MinimServer Forum (https://forum.minimserver.com)
+-- Forum: MinimServer (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Scrobbling integration? (/showthread.php?tid=191)

Scrobbling integration? - clasch66 - 14-11-2012 14:58

First of all thanks for the MINIM Server, it has eventually replaced Twonky since one week for using with my LINN DS.

I don't know if this was already mentioned, but what about the integration of a lastfm scrobbling function into the server?

I know there are several out, e.g. SkrobbleDS for the LINN devices, but an integrated one would not be a bad idea, don't you think?!

Cheers Claus

RE: Scrobbling integration? - simoncn - 14-11-2012 16:53

(14-11-2012 14:58)clasch66 Wrote:  First of all thanks for the MINIM Server, it has eventually replaced Twonky since one week for using with my LINN DS.

I don't know if this was already mentioned, but what about the integration of a lastfm scrobbling function into the server?

I know there are several out, e.g. SkrobbleDS for the LINN devices, but an integrated one would not be a bad idea, don't you think?!

Cheers Claus

Thanks for the suggestion.

I don't think it's likely that I'll have any time to work on this. There's a large list of other things I'd like to add to MinimServer, and I think my time is better spent on those. I'm also not convinced that the server is the right place to put this functionality.

RE: Scrobbling integration? - clasch66 - 15-11-2012 21:23

OK, thanks for answering.