Post Reply 
Distortion at start of the first track
04-02-2017, 10:43
Post: #6
RE: Distortion at start of the first track
(04-02-2017 10:26)simoncn Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 09:55)bbill Wrote:  Simon, Thank you for your support. I took some time to answer because, there is an improvement, but from time to time I still have the problem and only at the very start of the first track with flac:wav24 !! on the other hand dsf:wav24;88 is working without any problem ! It's maybe MinimServer/BubbleUpnP-Server issue ?

I'm not sure from this whether 'flac:wav24;' (with a semicolon) is working any better than 'flac:wav24' (without a semicolon). Please confirm.

the stream transcode used is :
flac:wav24, dsf:wav24;88
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Distortion at start of the first track - bbill - 04-02-2017 10:43

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)