Post Reply 
minimserver stops running
04-02-2015, 16:52
Post: #32
RE: minimserver stops running
(03-02-2015 22:56)zorgu Wrote:  I just specified to start the minimserver service.
I works now with a shutdown of minimserver scheduled a few minutes before the restart.

I have tried this and I get the same results as you. I have reported this problem to Synology. Thanks for letting me know about it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
minimserver stops running - adrian - 14-01-2015, 20:18
RE: minimserver stops running - zorgu - 30-01-2015, 11:59
RE: minimserver stops running - zorgu - 30-01-2015, 16:04
RE: minimserver stops running - zorgu - 31-01-2015, 10:16
RE: minimserver stops running - zorgu - 31-01-2015, 12:27
RE: minimserver stops running - zorgu - 31-01-2015, 14:04
RE: minimserver stops running - zorgu - 03-02-2015, 22:56
RE: minimserver stops running - simoncn - 04-02-2015 16:52
RE: minimserver stops running - zorgu - 14-02-2015, 00:22

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)