|
Setting Content Directory
|
|
24-07-2014, 03:31
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Setting Content Directory
What is the proper syntax for entering the Content Directory? See attached? I am using a QNAP NAS and the volume name is DataVol1 so I would think the proper path is /DataVol1/Music but that does not work.
|
|||
|
24-07-2014, 10:23
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Setting Content Directory
(24-07-2014 03:31)minisn Wrote: What is the proper syntax for entering the Content Directory? See attached? I am using a QNAP NAS and the volume name is DataVol1 so I would think the proper path is /DataVol1/Music but that does not work. Please don't create multiple threads asking the same question. I have replied to your question in the other thread you created. |
|||
|
07-09-2014, 21:03
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Setting Content Directory
(24-07-2014 10:23)simoncn Wrote:(24-07-2014 03:31)minisn Wrote: What is the proper syntax for entering the Content Directory? See attached? I am using a QNAP NAS and the volume name is DataVol1 so I would think the proper path is /DataVol1/Music but that does not work. I have the same question, but since you posted your answer in another thread, unnamed, I can't see what you said. I have a QNAP TS-251 NAS and want to set the content directory. I have no idea how to do that. Could you please explain, in beginner's language, how I can do that? The MinimServer status screen says "To change this, enter the full path to your new content directory in the field below and click Update." Then it says: Content directory: a blank field appears here. Everything I've tried entering produces an error message. I don't know how to enter a full path. I will appreciate your help. |
|||
|
07-09-2014, 21:43
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Setting Content Directory
(07-09-2014 21:03)vforrest Wrote: I have the same question, but since you posted your answer in another thread, unnamed, I can't see what you said. I have a QNAP TS-251 NAS and want to set the content directory. I have no idea how to do that. Could you please explain, in beginner's language, how I can do that? The MinimServer status screen says "To change this, enter the full path to your new content directory in the field below and click Update." There is a tutorial showing how to do this on this page. If you have installed MinimServer 0.8.2 (now available from the QNAP App Center), you will see a link to this tutorial from the status page. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



