Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to MinimStreamer!
22-02-2014, 02:01
RE: Welcome to MinimStreamer!
Hello together, could somebody support me. I installed minimserver, -streamer latest version on my QNAP 269 and minimwatch latest version on MacMini. I basically followed all instructions for the transcoding from aac to wav to my Sneaky DS and Akurate DSM. But unfortunatly in Kinsky I cannot see the change from aac to wav.
Thanks for suggestions and support. Regards MikeCool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2014, 08:34
(22-02-2014 02:01)Mike Wrote:  Hello together, could somebody support me. I installed minimserver, -streamer latest version on my QNAP 269 and minimwatch latest version on MacMini. I basically followed all instructions for the transcoding from aac to wav to my Sneaky DS and Akurate DSM. But unfortunatly in Kinsky I cannot see the change from aac to wav.
Thanks for suggestions and support. Regards MikeCool

Are you playing:
1) AAC radio streams
2) .mp4 or .m4a files that are encoded as AAC
3) .aac files?

What do you have in your stream.transcode property?
10-07-2014, 20:24
Hi. I'd like to try MinimStreamer with my Qnap NAS but I must be missing something obvious. I read through the instructions and went to Options->Properties in MinimWatch. I looked at the Packages and there is nothing available in the Available packages window. I am running the 0.8.1 version of Server and Watch. I tried manually entering MinimStreamer in the Other package slot but that just generated a Not Found error. How do I actually find or install MinimServer?
10-07-2014, 23:08
(10-07-2014 20:24)tony22 Wrote:  Hi. I'd like to try MinimStreamer with my Qnap NAS but I must be missing something obvious. I read through the instructions and went to Options->Properties in MinimWatch. I looked at the Packages and there is nothing available in the Available packages window. I am running the 0.8.1 version of Server and Watch. I tried manually entering MinimStreamer in the Other package slot but that just generated a Not Found error. How do I actually find or install MinimServer?

If you install the latest MinimServer updates (update 18 then update 31), you should see the MinimStreamer package in the available list.
03-01-2016, 03:13
Whether it is possible to add an option +6 db of the volume level to the mode of conversion dsf:wav, for example, so: dsf:wav+6db. In the ffmpeg options there is vol key.
03-01-2016, 07:57
(03-01-2016 03:13)Mihaylov Wrote:  Whether it is possible to add an option +6 db of the volume level to the mode of conversion dsf:wav, for example, so: dsf:wav+6db. In the ffmpeg options there is vol key.

If this is supported by ffmpeg, you should be able to do it by using the convOut option of the stream.options property.
03-01-2016, 17:18
(03-01-2016 07:57)simoncn Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 03:13)Mihaylov Wrote:  Whether it is possible to add an option +6 db of the volume level to the mode of conversion dsf:wav, for example, so: dsf:wav+6db. In the ffmpeg options there is vol key.

If this is supported by ffmpeg, you should be able to do it by using the convOut option of the stream.options property.
Well. But I need increase volume level to 6 db only for conversion dsf->wav and not for conversion flac->wav. I use stream.transcode: flac:wav, dsf:wav24;176.
04-01-2016, 18:47
(03-01-2016 17:18)Mihaylov Wrote:  Well. But I need increase volume level to 6 db only for conversion dsf->wav and not for conversion flac->wav. I use stream.transcode: flac:wav, dsf:wav24;176.

At the moment, it isn't possible to change convOut options depending on the transcoding input type. I will consider the possibility of adding this support in a future version of MinimStreamer.
04-01-2016, 19:13
(04-01-2016 18:47)simoncn Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 17:18)Mihaylov Wrote:  Well. But I need increase volume level to 6 db only for conversion dsf->wav and not for conversion flac->wav. I use stream.transcode: flac:wav, dsf:wav24;176.

At the moment, it isn't possible to change convOut options depending on the transcoding input type. I will consider the possibility of adding this support in a future version of MinimStreamer.
Thanks.