Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MP3Tag Editor '\\'
19-08-2013, 13:03
MP3Tag Editor '\\'
Bonjour Simon,

Following the last rebuild of my QNAP TS-210, I restarted MinimServer (using a \share\folder, as suggested by you). I have found however that a large number of artist groups (for a specific performance) entered with the '\\' convention in MP3Tag editor are now listed in Kinsky in the Tag Artist listings as groups of artists with their names separated by commas instead of being listed individually as before the rebuild (which I much prefer).

Any suggestions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2013, 17:13
RE: MP3Tag Editor '\\'
(19-08-2013 13:03)jolivetj Wrote:  Bonjour Simon,

Following the last rebuild of my QNAP TS-210, I restarted MinimServer (using a \share\folder, as suggested by you). I have found however that a large number of artist groups (for a specific performance) entered with the '\\' convention in MP3Tag editor are now listed in Kinsky in the Tag Artist listings as groups of artists with their names separated by commas instead of being listed individually as before the rebuild (which I much prefer).

Any suggestions?

To see these artists listed individually, you need to use the All Artists index instead of the Artist index.
19-08-2013, 21:45
RE: MP3Tag Editor '\\'
(19-08-2013 17:13)simoncn Wrote:  
(19-08-2013 13:03)jolivetj Wrote:  Bonjour Simon,

Any suggestions?

To see these artists listed individually, you need to use the All Artists index instead of the Artist index.

Issue solved. Thank you again.