Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Display on Tivoli Model One is empty
28-09-2020, 11:16
Display on Tivoli Model One is empty
Hello,
I’m using Minimserver 2 on Synology NAS and I listen to the music on Model One Digital by Tivoli Audio.
Unfortunately, the display of my Tivoli is empty: I don't have any information about the track I listened to thanks to Minimserver.
I can't find out where to manage the client display in Minimserver. Can you help me?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2020, 12:32
RE: Display on Tivoli Model One is empty
As far as I can tell from the online manual, the Model One Digital does not support UPnP/DLNA and therefore cannot access a MinimServer library. How are you selecting the tracks you are playing?
28-09-2020, 13:37
(28-09-2020 12:32)simoncn Wrote:  As far as I can tell from the online manual, the Model One Digital does not support UPnP/DLNA and therefore cannot access a MinimServer library. How are you selecting the tracks you are playing?

Hello Simon,
Thanks for your answer.
I choose the tracks to play with BubleUPnP withous problem and can play them when the Model One Digital is in WiFi Mode. Listening is not the problem but the display.

Didi I answer yours questions?
Momo
28-09-2020, 14:21
If you play the same tracks using BubbleUPnP as a local renderer on your phone, do you see track information on the phone?

If track information is shown on your phone but not on the Model One Digital, the problem is not with MinimServer but is related to how BubbleUPnP is sending track information to the Model One Digital.