Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Translation of Tags
31-12-2015, 20:53
Translation of Tags
Hello,

thanks for minimserver. It is the best MediaServer I know of.

Since I am a German, I would like to display the Tags in my ControlPoint also in German language.

So I would like to display (n) albums as (n) Alben, and also other Tags like e.g. Conductor as "Dirigent".

Would this be possible to add? This is just a translation of the UPnp Containers and not anything "logic" related.

R

Markus
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2015, 22:35
RE: Translation of Tags
(31-12-2015 20:53)triplem Wrote:  Hello,

Since I am a German, I would like to display the Tags in my ControlPoint also in German language.

So I would like to display (n) albums as (n) Alben, and also other Tags like e.g. Conductor as "Dirigent".

Would this be possible to add? This is just a translation of the UPnp Containers and not anything "logic" related.

R

Markus

You can display Conductor as Dirigent by putting Conductor:Dirigent in the indexTags property. See this section.

It isn't possible to customize the text in (n) albums, (n) items, (n) playlists or [folder view]. I am hoping to add support for this in a future release.
01-01-2016, 15:43
RE: Translation of Tags
(31-12-2015 22:35)simoncn Wrote:  
(31-12-2015 20:53)triplem Wrote:  Hello,

R

Markus

It isn't possible to customize the text in (n) albums, (n) items, (n) playlists or [folder view]. I am hoping to add support for this in a future release.
That would be great!