|
Streamer losing its playlist, and Incorrect items showing in playlist
|
|
20-07-2014, 22:38
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2014 23:21 by simoncn.)
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Streamer losing its playlist, and Incorrect items showing in playlist
(20-07-2014 12:37)rweten Wrote: When the playlist problems occurred, the PC was never suspended/hibernated. There was no power interruption (the PC has a battery it would switch to anyway) and the NAS is on a UPS. It is running on the wired connection only and the wireless connection is disabled. The router and switches would lose power in this case. This might interrupt a UPnP connection between the DS and Kinsky. Edit: On reflection, a power interruption couldn't be the cause because it would also cause the DS to reboot. Quote:The power management option was checked on the ethernet connection, and I've now unchecked it. The wireless connection doesn't offer me the alternative, though that might be because it's disabled at the moment. I'd be surprised if this had been an issue, though, as the problems have sometimes occurred during a period when I've been actively working on the PC, so it would be odd indeed if the NIC card had been deactivated by the system. I'm not sure exactly sure how the power-saving disconnection works. I do know that things improved for me when I unchecked this on my wireless adapter. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



