Post Reply 
WAV Tags and Sound Quality
17-03-2014, 22:09
Post: #5
RE: WAV Tags and Sound Quality
(17-03-2014 21:38)andreynin Wrote:  Hey,

I have more than 2000 albums on my Synology 214Play in WAV type, which were ripped with Naim Unitiserve.
I was wondering, whether there is a possibility that at some point the Minimserver might be able to read the LIST/INFO xml tags of Naim?

I firmly believe that thousands of Minimserver users would really appreciate such an upgrade.

Best regards
Andrew

Adding support for LIST/INFO tags in WAV files is a possible future enhancement.

I have had very few requests for this support, so I think "thousands of users" is a slight overestimate. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
WAV Tags and Sound Quality - Barnz1 - 17-03-2014, 01:24
RE: WAV Tags and Sound Quality - simoncn - 17-03-2014 22:09

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)