Post Reply 
[Solved]Minimserver not starting automatically on Raspberry Pi
23-01-2014, 10:46
Post: #3
RE: Minimserver not starting automatically on Raspberry Pi
(23-01-2014 10:44)simoncn Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 09:58)guussie Wrote:  I have installed Minimserver on a Raspberry Pi and configured it to start up automatically.

However, Minimserver does not start automatically and I have to do it manually using startd.

Once started that way everything works fine and very stable, but when I reboot I have to restart Minimserver manually.

minimserver.log does not show an attempt to start automatically.

I am using the latest Wheezy distribution (January 2014).

Have you enabled desktop integration? Have you set the Pi to boot into desktop?

If you have configured desktop integration and automatic startup, MinimServer will not start until the desktop is started. This is because starting MinimServer before the desktop is started would prevent MinimServer from showing the minim icon on the desktop if the desktop is started subsequently.

Hello Simon,

I have not automatic desktop integration. I am controlling the RPi through ssh and it will remain headless.

Guus
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Minimserver not starting automatically on Raspberry Pi - guussie - 23-01-2014 10:46

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)