Post Reply 
Some artwork do not show in MinimServer
08-11-2013, 18:54
Post: #1
Some artwork do not show in MinimServer
Hi,
I noticed that , for the tracks of an album downloaded from Channel Classics and with tracks tagged with a 709x701 jpg file, the artwork is not displayed when using MinimServer as the music server and BubbleUPnP as the control point. When switching to other music servers like AssetUPnp or MediaMonkey, artwork for this album is correctly displayed.

If I retag the tracks with an equivalent but differently sized 500x500 jpg file, artwork is now correctly shown with MinimServer.

I took care of flushing the BubbleUPnP thumbnails cache before each try.

Could this be caused by some limitation imposed by MinimServer on the size (709x701 in my case) of the artwork embedded in tracks, or by a somehow corrupted jpg file ? MinimServer logs do not show any error related to this.

I tried to attach the 709x701 jpg file, but with no success because the file size is too big (713 K).

Thanks for your help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Some artwork do not show in MinimServer - Andre Gosselin - 08-11-2013 18:54

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)