Post Reply 
MinimWatch vs. Browser
18-09-2026, 17:10 (This post was last modified: 18-09-2026 17:13 by simbun.)
Post: #7
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser
(18-09-2026 16:47)Stake Wrote:  Why would I need the command line tool? I can access the logs and everytihing else using a file explorer.

Good point. I tend to use either MinimWatch or SSH, but I suppose you could use the web configurator to apply the profile changes (instead of mscript on the command line) and file explorer to view the remote logs - though I don't know how you'd clear the log easily.

I used MinimWatch long before the web configurator was available, so it's my preferred interface.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
MinimWatch vs. Browser - Stake - 17-09-2026, 12:23
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser - Stake - 17-09-2026, 14:13
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser - Stake - 18-09-2026, 13:50
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser - simbun - 18-09-2026, 15:03
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser - Stake - 18-09-2026, 16:47
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser - simbun - 18-09-2026 17:10
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser - Stake - 18-09-2026, 17:22
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser - simbun - 18-09-2026, 18:46
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser - Stake - 18-09-2026, 19:12
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser - simoncn - 18-09-2026, 19:34
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser - Stake - 18-09-2026, 20:29
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser - bobrock - 21-09-2026, 04:31
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser - Stake - 21-09-2026, 06:24
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser - simoncn - 21-09-2026, 09:53
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser - bobrock - 21-09-2026, 16:03
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser - bobrock - 21-09-2026, 16:14
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser - simbun - 21-09-2026, 21:02
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser - simoncn - 21-09-2026, 19:54
RE: MinimWatch vs. Browser - bobrock - 21-09-2026, 19:59

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)