Post Reply 
Minimserver behaving abnormally
22-07-2026, 14:55 (This post was last modified: 22-07-2026 16:06 by simbun.)
Post: #39
RE: Minimserver behaving abnormally
(22-07-2026 12:39)simoncn Wrote:  Both this server and MinimServer have the same UPnP discovery issue.
In post 14 UPnP Media Server v2 and Windows Media Sharing are both listed in the Lumin app, so I'm not sure all servers are affected.

If it were feasible, I would have wired a PC to the switch and checked discovery from there, as I believe the switch would handle the broadcast traffic. If that didn't work then it's NAS or switch related.

I've read many posts about ISP routers blocking UPnP discovery over WiFI. How they think they're fit for residential customers I don't know!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Minimserver behaving abnormally - simbun - 22-07-2026 14:55

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)