Post Reply 
Minimserver behaving abnormally
21-07-2026, 05:58
Post: #25
RE: Minimserver behaving abnormally
(20-07-2026 21:16)simoncn Wrote:  I don't have any more suggestions for how to get UPnP discovery working with your router. Perhaps you could get some help from TP-Link technical support.

I have disconnected the TV and Android box from the switch but still the same. Minimserver just failed to be found by Lumin.

TP Link engineer helped me yesterday looking in detail their router specs but still did not find anythg that can solve the problem.

How can I load the license software again? Now I only know to remove the Minimserver software from my NAS ADM. Then I reinstal, automatically it recognised the full version. How can I remove the full version and install t with the non full version. Then I test to see. Then I upgraded it into the full ver. Just thinking will this work.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Minimserver behaving abnormally - ham_firl@singnet.com.sg - 21-07-2026 05:58

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)