|
Minimserver not working
|
|
05-10-2013, 18:44
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Minimserver not working
Ok, now Kinsky can now see my MinimServer (MS) on the Synology Diskstation. I could not the other day. Not sure, if had to do with MS needing to index all the files or something.
I am using Apple's Airport Extreme router and it has 6.3.1 ver. firmware which does not allow changes to multicasting. The Kinsky is on my iphone 4s. The mimimServer is on the Synology 411j NAS which is wired to the PW Audio Perfectwave DAC. Minimwatch can see MinimServer. music is now playing via MinimServer, controlled by Kinsky. I do not see any internet radio. Don't know (as I have not researched yet) if MS can host a list of internet radio stations like the Synology Audio Station software can. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Minimserver not working - swdick - 20-09-2013, 09:38
RE: Minimserver not working - simoncn - 20-09-2013, 09:57
RE: Minimserver not working - swdick - 20-09-2013, 10:16
RE: Minimserver not working - simoncn - 20-09-2013, 10:57
RE: Minimserver not working - dcginc - 29-09-2013, 19:57
RE: Minimserver not working - simoncn - 29-09-2013, 20:33
RE: Minimserver not working - dcginc - 05-10-2013 18:44
RE: Minimserver not working - simoncn - 05-10-2013, 23:23
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



