|
Minimserver not working
|
|
20-09-2013, 09:38
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2013 09:46 by swdick.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Minimserver not working
Hello,
I installed the Minimserver on my Synology DS213j and Minimwatch on my W7 PC. Both the server and Java 7 are running. I get however no tray icon in the DSM. When I install everything on my W7 PC I have the same problem. I can start and stop the server through the package centre and through Minimwatch but that's it. No sign of a window to create a library let alone play anything. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Minimserver not working - swdick - 20-09-2013 09:38
RE: Minimserver not working - simoncn - 20-09-2013, 09:57
RE: Minimserver not working - swdick - 20-09-2013, 10:16
RE: Minimserver not working - simoncn - 20-09-2013, 10:57
RE: Minimserver not working - dcginc - 29-09-2013, 19:57
RE: Minimserver not working - simoncn - 29-09-2013, 20:33
RE: Minimserver not working - dcginc - 05-10-2013, 18:44
RE: Minimserver not working - simoncn - 05-10-2013, 23:23
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



