|
Any Chance of a MinimServer Control Point App?
|
|
04-01-2023, 11:15
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Any Chance of a MinimServer Control Point App?
(04-01-2023 09:15)tarnkappe Wrote: I hope it is not too off topic: Which android tablet is recommendable? Either they are cheap and do not get security updates at all or they are nearly as expensive as iPads but only with a few years (2 or 3) of security update support.The landscape is changing thanks to Google and Samsung, and I believe Samsung do offer 5 years of security updates on their top tier hardware as can be seen from this post, but I would absolutely want that verified somewhere if I was going to buy one of the more expensive tablets. That being said, if you're looking at a cheaper option with the intention of using purely as a controller then security updates aren't as critical. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



