Post Reply 
Announcing MinimServer 2.2
21-12-2022, 20:52
Post: #4
RE: Announcing MinimServer 2.2
(21-12-2022 19:33)stefano_mbp Wrote:  Great job Simon!
Just updated my test instance and everything seems to work fine.
Tomorrow I’ll play with it more.
For what I can understand after this very fast first view Minimwatch is no longer needed for configuration but still required to analyze logs, is that correct?
Thank you and …
I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Thank you for your kind words. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well!

This is a (big) step along the way towards removing the need for MinimWatch but not yet the final destination, as you have pointed out. The intention at this stage is to provide a web-based interface with everything needed for a new user to get MinimServer and MinimStreamer installed, running and configured.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Announcing MinimServer 2.2 - simoncn - 21-12-2022, 19:05
RE: Announcing MinimServer 2.2 - simoncn - 21-12-2022 20:52
RE: Announcing MinimServer 2.2 - Hagu - 29-12-2022, 21:48

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)