|
Index Tags
|
|
08-02-2021, 13:12
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Index Tags
(04-02-2021 18:12)Bicho Wrote: In theory (according to what it says on the web about new Features) it is very simple to see the recently added items. But I can't find how to do it ... SO IT'S NOT THAT EASY !!! I'm sure you've already come across this in the forums, but I think what most people have resorted to is adding a custom tag to indicate when it was ripped, and then using that in the browse tree. Code: indexTags:-DateAddedWhilst it's not a configurable amount of recently added albums, it serves the purpose, and it's also quite nice to see what you were listening to/ripped at a previous point in time. It's also comforting to know that it's stored with the music, and can't be lost through an absent minded file operation e.g. copying your music to a new hard drive (rather than a sync preserving the file creation date). I'm not sure what tag editor you use, but I know mp3tag can easily add such a tag to existing files based on the file creation date (assuming that all files within an album will have the same date). When @simoncn does come up with a MinimServer solution I'm hoping that it can be initialised with such a tag. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Index Tags - realitybytes - 24-05-2020, 09:31
RE: Index Tags - DavidHB - 24-05-2020, 11:36
RE: Index Tags - realitybytes - 24-05-2020, 12:20
RE: Index Tags - Alandbush - 24-05-2020, 13:01
RE: Index Tags - simoncn - 24-05-2020, 12:28
RE: Index Tags - Bicho - 04-02-2021, 18:12
RE: Index Tags - Alandbush - 04-02-2021, 18:27
RE: Index Tags - simbun - 08-02-2021 13:12
RE: Index Tags - Bicho - 04-02-2021, 22:52
RE: Index Tags - Alandbush - 05-02-2021, 00:17
RE: Index Tags - simoncn - 07-02-2021, 23:22
RE: Index Tags - mminga - 22-08-2021, 08:40
RE: Index Tags - simbun - 22-08-2021, 10:12
RE: Index Tags - Peter StreamMagic - 22-08-2021, 12:22
RE: Index Tags - mminga - 22-08-2021, 12:34
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



