|
Announcing MinimServer 2
|
|
22-12-2019, 11:44
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Announcing MinimServer 2
I too have been following the posts on the introduction of Minimserver 2 and Minimstreamer 2. I have donated in the past, but have rather guiltily realised that there have been many updates and a lot of support added to the software since I settled down into a pattern of just using it.
For that reason, I feel that the licensing route is not only the best way to go, but also reminds us to appreciate the service we get in the development of something, which, in my case has become part of everyday life. The scale of charges proposed seems eminently reasonable to me. I also feel that the inclusion of 3 devices in the basic licence will probably meet the needs of the majority of users, with the option for more if required, but as a user of 2 devices currently, that is just my view. Is it yet possible to give an indication of when the new Minimserver and Minimstreamer will be available for Synology boxes ( I have a DS218+ and a reserve DS214+). I appreciate that enquiring about the length of a piece of string may not elicit any definite response, but some indication of anticipated timescale and priorities would be appreciated. Also, I assume that the “minimserver2” webpage, rather than “minimworld” is the place to follow developments? I look forward to further progress |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



