|
Bose Soundtouch 20 Compatibility
|
|
03-04-2019, 01:16
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Bose Soundtouch 20 Compatibility
Hi Simon,
Let me start by saying thank you and what a great programe you have. I have done a heap of investigation, post purchase, which has lead me to your server. I am trying to get my music collection, currently stored on a QNAP NAS TS-251+, to play on my soundtouch 20. I also have a couple of soundtouch 300 soundbars I have recently bought to install when I move house shortly and have not currently tried to play anything on them yet. The soundtouch 20 is currently on firmware update 20.0.10. The QNAP is running QTS 4.3.6.0895 build 20190328 firmware. A number of posts on the Bose website point to your server potentially being the key component to getting the Bose speaker to see the music on the NAS? I have tried using the Bose app on my PC, phone and I-Pad to play something via your server, but it just stops as soon as you hit play. I have run minimwatch and checked and resolved all issues in the log and am now at a bit of a loss as to why it is still not playing anything via the Bose App? The app can see my collection, it just won't play anything on the soundtouch? I have also tried using Hi-Fi Cast and mConnect Lite via my Android phone but none of them seem to be able to see the Bose speaker? I can however play everything via the phone from the NAS. Any help would be gratefully received! I am starting to think I am being stupid and missing something really obvious? Many thanks David |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Bose Soundtouch 20 Compatibility - Comedy79 - 03-04-2019 01:16
RE: Bose Soundtouch 20 Compatibility - timster - 03-04-2019, 06:57
RE: Bose Soundtouch 20 Compatibility - Comedy79 - 04-04-2019, 01:22
RE: Bose Soundtouch 20 Compatibility - simoncn - 08-04-2019, 10:04
RE: Bose Soundtouch 20 Compatibility - Comedy79 - 12-04-2019, 01:56
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



