Post Reply 
convolution with acourate fir filter
09-11-2018, 18:32
Post: #18
RE: convolution with acourate fir filter
(09-11-2018 18:16)simoncn Wrote:  You might be using a version of FFmpeg that doesn't support these convOut options. As stated in post #8, you must be using FFmpeg 3.4.0 or later.

Silly me. I just expected that the newest DSM has it.
Sorry having bothered you. I installed FFmpeg from the Synology Community now, changed the path in MinimWatch and do not get an error anymore.

Do I need to restart the server after having changed the stream.properties?
Because I don't hear a difference even if I wait 40 seconds (AFAIK that's the RAM cache of a Linn streamer?)

How can I control if the filter is really applied?
Anything I can search for in the Trace-level log?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: convolution with acourate fir filter - claas - 09-11-2018 18:32

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)