|
DSD 256 not working on Melco with Accuphase
|
|
29-06-2018, 23:18
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
DSD 256 not working on Melco with Accuphase
I wonder if somebody can help me with this. I have recently bought an Accuphase DP-560 SACD player but I also have had a Melco N1 for a while. The DP-560 can also be used a DAC by connecting a computer to it. It is supposed to be able to play up to DSD 256 but when I connect the MELCO to it plays DSD 128 files but not DSD 256. I tried MinimServer and Twonky and with both server software, I get the problem. It is not a huge problem as I am only now using the Melco as a secondary source. I only have very few DSD 256 albums and in fact, I can download them as DSD 128 too. I just find it very off that I have this problem and I would like to understand it.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
DSD 256 not working on Melco with Accuphase - mblssmp2 - 29-06-2018 23:18
RE: DSD 256 not working on Melco with Accuphase - mblssmp2 - 29-06-2018, 23:42
RE: DSD 256 not working on Melco with Accuphase - simoncn - 30-06-2018, 11:48
RE: DSD 256 not working on Melco with Accuphase - mblssmp2 - 30-06-2018, 13:46
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



