|
"Leer" Empty search result on non empty large queries
|
|
25-06-2018, 07:19
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
"Leer" Empty search result on non empty large queries
Hello,
MinimServer runs well for small and medium queries but for larger queries I receive the result "Leer" (meaning empty - I run a german system). After that the system of the player appears to hang and only after some timeout (~15-30 Seconds) I can reconnect to the upnp server. Is there a size or timeing issue for bigger queries (like listing all music files). I didn't find any setting or limitation on the number of files in the database. As this is a new installation I'm not sure if the installation is correct but as smaller queries work well I suppose so. My details:
Any help is welcomed. Thomas |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
"Leer" Empty search result on non empty large queries - Kramer-Wolf - 25-06-2018 07:19
RE: "Leer" Empty search result on non empty large queries - simoncn - 25-06-2018, 07:32
RE: "Leer" Empty search result on non empty large queries - Kramer-Wolf - 25-06-2018, 09:23
RE: "Leer" Empty search result on non empty large queries - simoncn - 25-06-2018, 12:19
RE: "Leer" Empty search result on non empty large queries - Kramer-Wolf - 25-06-2018, 18:32
RE: "Leer" Empty search result on non empty large queries - simoncn - 25-06-2018, 21:00
RE: "Leer" Empty search result on non empty large queries - Kramer-Wolf - 26-06-2018, 06:39
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



