Post Reply 
Please Help!
06-03-2018, 07:36
Post: #10
RE: Please Help!
(06-03-2018 06:59)ScubaCollie Wrote:  
(05-03-2018 20:50)Peter StreamMagic Wrote:  
(05-03-2018 20:05)ScubaCollie Wrote:  
(05-03-2018 19:35)simoncn Wrote:  I need to see the complete zipped log file as I requested in my previous post. If you are concerned about posting it on a public site, I will PM you my email address.

Hi Simon, many thanks much appreciated.

However, i've just removed the cover art from the file using MP3tag, an its playing the file fine!!! I haven't removed any of the cover art from any of the other tracks in the album and those still crash it. Therefore i'm assuming its the cover art causing the crash? Is this a known issue?

pretty sure it is the size of your album art, see this tread: https://forum.minimserver.com/showthread...hlight=n50

Many Thanks Peter and Simon for your assistance I initially thought the N50 was short circulating and was going to bin it Lol!!!!

That still may be not such bad idea! If it crashes just because of over-sized album art it's not handling it very well Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Please Help! - ScubaCollie - 05-03-2018, 00:00
RE: Please Help! - simoncn - 05-03-2018, 08:11
RE: Please Help! - ScubaCollie - 05-03-2018, 09:25
RE: Please Help! - simoncn - 05-03-2018, 12:14
RE: Please Help! - ScubaCollie - 05-03-2018, 19:27
RE: Please Help! - simoncn - 05-03-2018, 19:35
RE: Please Help! - ScubaCollie - 05-03-2018, 20:05
RE: Please Help! - Peter StreamMagic - 05-03-2018, 20:50
RE: Please Help! - ScubaCollie - 06-03-2018, 06:59
RE: Please Help! - timster - 06-03-2018 07:36
RE: Please Help! - paultaylor - 06-03-2018, 10:00
RE: Please Help! - Peter StreamMagic - 06-03-2018, 18:46

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)