|
How can I add a second internal HD
|
|
14-11-2017, 20:17
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: How can I add a second internal HD
The final name in the folder path must be different for each folder in the contentDir list. From this message, it seems that you have two folder paths with the final name "Music".
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
How can I add a second internal HD - flyheli - 14-11-2017, 17:22
RE: How can I add a second internal HD - simoncn - 14-11-2017, 18:28
RE: How can I add a second internal HD - flyheli - 14-11-2017, 19:08
RE: How can I add a second internal HD - simoncn - 14-11-2017 20:17
RE: How can I add a second internal HD - flyheli - 15-11-2017, 15:02
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



