MinimServer Forum

Full Version: How can I add a second internal HD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using a Mac mini and have two internal hard disks. It was easy to add the first one with /users/me/Music

and I can see how to add another line with the + sign but don't know how to use the correct path
The additional hard drive is named "music 750" and the subdirectory is "music" but when I enter the path
/music 750/music

I get an error message. "not an absolute path" or "not a valid file"

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks!
The simplest way is to click + to create an empty field, then drag the folder that you want to add from Finder into the empty field.
(14-11-2017 18:28)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]The simplest way is to click + to create an empty field, then drag the folder that you want to add from Finder into the empty field.

I already tried that and got a

"Directory name conflict"

It looked like

/Volumes/music 750/Music
The final name in the folder path must be different for each folder in the contentDir list. From this message, it seems that you have two folder paths with the final name "Music".
(14-11-2017 20:17)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]The final name in the folder path must be different for each folder in the contentDir list. From this message, it seems that you have two folder paths with the final name "Music".

Thanks a lot - it's running now after renaming it!
Reference URL's