|
MinimWatch cannot see MinimServer
|
|
28-10-2017, 17:32
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
MinimWatch cannot see MinimServer
Hello,
I need help to configure my system (Windows 10 PC), because MinimWatch (on the PC) cannot see my MinimServer. I installed the MinimServer on my Synology NAS. From Synology Control Panel I have the following listed: IP Address: 192.168.2.32 Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0 From MinimWatch Log: 12:10:56.084 main: OhNetService: using UPnP port 9791 Using single subnet 192.168.2.0 When I check the status of my MinimServer, I have noticed that it connects at http://192.168.2.32:9790/ not 9791. MinimServer is running OK, I can connect to it from my Wi-Fi speaker. However, I cannot configure it from MinimWatch. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers, Levi |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
MinimWatch cannot see MinimServer - v4vfr - 28-10-2017 17:32
RE: MinimWatch cannot see MinimServer - simoncn - 28-10-2017, 20:24
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



