|
MinimServer doesnt like multivalues for AlbumArtist
|
|
03-08-2017, 11:27
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
RE: MinimServer doesnt like multivalues for AlbumArtist
(03-08-2017 09:21)steve1977 Wrote: I am observing in both MP3 and M4A files the same issue.With MP3 you can use ID3v22, ID3v23 or ID2v24. Only ID3v24 officially supports multiple values in text fields separated with null characters, and whilst it is technically possible to separate values with nulls in ID3v23 MinimServer ignores this approach because it is non-standard. You can check ID3 version by right clicking on track in Picard and selecting Info... So if you are using ID3v22/v23 please convert to use ID3v24. I think opening Options:Tags and setting Tags Compatibiity to ID3v24 should do it, but you may have to retag. Alternatively you could download Jaikoz, this would clearly show you if you have multiple values in the Artists field or not and you can easily convert between versions (this can be done in trial) Alternatively, use a HexEditor such as Ultraedit search for ARTISTS, and print a screenshot showing the hex of this value and the following text, and I can analyse that. I'm not sure how Picard handles MP4s, so just test out MP3s first. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help




