|
Album date display on playback
|
|
21-07-2017, 18:05
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2017 18:08 by Red Rooster.)
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Album date display on playback
Hi there,
Many thanks. Thought I was going a little mad there. There was also some mention that I could either replace what's already there which is this Artist.displayFormat={$artist$orchestra$conductor} or add it on to the existing tag above preceded with a comma (space after a comma too before code?) I am a novice at this, so small steps at a time. Kind Regards Martin (21-07-2017 17:51)BlueDog Wrote: The forum went majorly titsup yesterday, it seems... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Album date display on playback - Red Rooster - 21-07-2017, 17:21
RE: Album date display on playback - BlueDog - 21-07-2017, 17:51
RE: Album date display on playback - Red Rooster - 21-07-2017 18:05
RE: Album date display on playback - BlueDog - 21-07-2017, 18:16
RE: Album date display on playback - simoncn - 22-07-2017, 14:04
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



