Post Reply 
Problem with playing large files
02-05-2017, 18:24
Post: #1
Problem with playing large files
When I play large DSD single tracks (exceeding 1,4 Go) using MinimServer on my QNAP NAS to feed a dCs Vivaldi upsampled, the music stops after a definite lapse : 16mn 54 sec for a DSD 128, 33mn 48 sec for DSD 64 (obviously relating to the same size of file). My system isn't DSD 256 compatible, but I guess the problem would appear after 8 mn 27sec!
The music is cut and goes to the following track on the play-list.
Since no such problem occurs using Twonky Media, I guess there is something specific to MediaServer, or the way I use it.
Does somebody know of this issue and might provide some help? Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Problem with playing large files - Michel Perricaudet - 02-05-2017 18:24

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)