Post Reply 
Can't uninstall Minimserver
01-05-2017, 08:19
Post: #7
RE: Can't uninstall Minimserver
(25-04-2017 12:53)Nothung Wrote:  Hi David
I followed your suggestions and it was clear that the green icon was pointing to my NAS Minimserver, when I shutdown the NAS there was no green icon. I checked Task Manager and there was nothing running on the PC but when I tried to uninstall Minimserver it continued to state it couldn't be uninstalled because Minimserver was running.
In the end I downloaded IObit uninstaller and this successfully uninstalled Minimserver. All is now working fine.

Many thanks for your help.

David

In some cases, the Windows uninstaller can incorrectly detect that MinimServer is running even though it isn't. The next version of MinimServer for Windows will have a fix for this issue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Can't uninstall Minimserver - Nothung - 23-04-2017, 13:37
RE: Can't uninstall Minimserver - simoncn - 01-05-2017 08:19

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)