|
Error message: Incorrect tag name
|
|
16-04-2017, 14:29
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Error message: Incorrect tag name
Some days ago I started to work with MinimServer. For the time being everything worked well. Now I am trying to configure MinimServer in such a way that it displays my tags as I want it to do. After some trying I got the following error message: "Incorrect tag name 'orchestra' in option 'Artist.displayFormat' in property 'tagFormat'". Please see the two attached screenshots! As far as I rember I did not change the values from the tagFormat field.
What should I do now? Thank you very much, lupus_3 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Error message: Incorrect tag name - lupus_3 - 16-04-2017 14:29
RE: Error message: Incorrect tag name - simoncn - 16-04-2017, 15:00
RE: Error message: Incorrect tag name - lupus_3 - 16-04-2017, 15:35
RE: Error message: Incorrect tag name - simoncn - 16-04-2017, 19:52
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



