MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Error message: Incorrect tag name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some days ago I started to work with MinimServer. For the time being everything worked well. Now I am trying to configure MinimServer in such a way that it displays my tags as I want it to do. After some trying I got the following error message: "Incorrect tag name 'orchestra' in option 'Artist.displayFormat' in property 'tagFormat'". Please see the two attached screenshots! As far as I rember I did not change the values from the tagFormat field.
What should I do now?

Thank you very much,

lupus_3
You are getting this message because you have removed Orchestra and Conductor from the indexTags property. You can solve the problem by deleting the current contents of the tagFormat property, then selecting Restart from the minim icon.
(16-04-2017 15:00)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]You can solve the problem by deleting the current contents of the tagFormat property, then selecting Restart from the minim icon.
Thank you for the quick reply! Instead of deleting the current contents of the tagFormat property I have reentered "Orchestra" and "Conductor" to the index property and restarted. Now everything is well.
There are two further question in this connection:
1. You may have seen that I use the tag CONTENTGROUP for "Werk"; which tags do you use for "Orchestra" and "Conductor"?
2. When trying out something with MinimServer it would be quite useful to backup a well-funtioning configuration. Is this possible?

Thank you again,

lupus_3
I am planning to remove Orchestra and Conductor from the default configuration because this can cause confusion for some users. There is nothing special about these tags. If you want to use them, you would need to add them to your files using a tagging program.

There isn't any supported way to backup and restore your configuration. I might add this in a future version of MinimServer.
Reference URL's