|
Meaning of this error message
|
|
03-04-2017, 05:34
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Meaning of this error message
Hello !
I have this message while scanning, and I am not sure to understand, and if it is important : FLACDecoder: FindSync LOST_SYNC: 0 at offset 10346046 in 6) Jazz/John Coltrane/Blue Train/00-01-Blue_Train.flac Not while playing, but at the end of the scan process, right after the message which says minimserver is running.. (PS I just realized I have posted already this message in 2016 :-( Thx ! Best |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Meaning of this error message - lyapounov - 03-04-2017 05:34
RE: Meaning of this error message - simoncn - 03-04-2017, 11:47
RE: Meaning of this error message - lyapounov - 08-04-2017, 00:31
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



