Post Reply 
Minim Server not visible on WiFi network
02-04-2017, 22:16
Post: #3
RE: Minim Server not visible on WiFi network
Hi, I read that section and tried everything suggested - there is no setting to disable IGMP snooping on the plusnet router, I disabled the 5GHz band with no effect. The next suggestion was to raise a new thread here.

My smart TV and Stream Magic player are both connected to the Plusnet router via network cables (as is the PC running Minim Server) and can see and play from Minim Server fine. The problem comes when I try to find Minim Server from my android devices via wifi.

Have you any other ideas?

Thanks, Nev.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Minim Server not visible on WiFi network - nevcarter - 02-04-2017 22:16

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)