|
can only stream first track
|
|
27-01-2017, 00:44
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2017 00:46 by buginblue.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
can only stream first track
minimserver has been working fine. Installed on windows 7 PC and wirelessly streaming to Pioneer N50A. The wi-fi was BT. Since changing wi-fi to Virgin Media the streamer will only play one track. I can still see all the tracks on my iPhone controller but none will play as soon as I switch from the first one. I reset the PC and Pioneer streamer and I can play one track again before it refuses to play anything else. There are only warning messages (no errors) in the log.
Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
can only stream first track - buginblue - 27-01-2017 00:44
RE: can only stream first track - DavidHB - 27-01-2017, 08:48
RE: can only stream first track - Cebolla - 27-01-2017, 16:39
RE: can only stream first track - buginblue - 27-01-2017, 16:57
RE: can only stream first track - Cebolla - 27-01-2017, 21:14
RE: can only stream first track - buginblue - 13-02-2017, 12:30
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



