|
HTTPService: error creating server socket: Address already in use
|
|
21-01-2017, 19:14
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
RE: HTTPService: error creating server socket: Address already in use
(23-05-2016 20:23)simoncn Wrote:(23-05-2016 14:58)tboooe Wrote: Thank you for the reply. I understand that this problem is caused by multiple instances of Minimserver running but why is this happening? I have it set to autostart. Is that wrong? What should the setting be to avoid this? And why when I use the stopall function then startc do i still get this error? I have my minimwatch icon fluctuating between the colors red and green. While red it displays the error of this topic title. Trying to figure it out on my own by searching, I'm reading there is a conflict but I'm not sure how to resolve... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



