Okay ... so I downloaded the MinimServer-0.8.4-linux-x86.tar.gz file and put it in /opt (where my minimserver folder resides). Made a copy of the existing minimserver folder first.
Following the instructions I did
Code:
minimserver/bin/update MinimServer-0.8.4-linux-x86.tar.gz
Minimserver said it updated properly, but when trying to start (minimserver/bin/startc) I get the errors...
Code:
MinimServer 0.8.4 update 96, Copyright (c) 2012-2017 Simon Nash. All rights reserved.
MinimStreamer 0.6.1, Copyright (c) 2012-2016 Simon Nash. All rights reserved.
OpenJDK Server VM warning: You have loaded library /opt/minimserver/tmp/native/libohNet.so which might have disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack guard now.
It's highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c <libfile>', or link it with '-z noexecstack'.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /opt/minimserver/tmp/native/libohNet.so: /opt/minimserver/tmp/native/libohNet.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 (Possible cause: architecture word width mismatch)
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(ClassLoader.java:1965)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1890)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1864)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:849)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1088)
at org.jminim.lib.OhNetService.createLibrary(OhNetService.java:598)
at org.jminim.lib.OhNetService.createDeviceStack(OhNetService.java:505)
at org.jminim.lib.OhNetService.createDeviceFactory(OhNetService.java:408)
at org.jminim.lib.OhNetService.access$2100(OhNetService.java:49)
at org.jminim.lib.OhNetService$Proxy.createDeviceFactory(OhNetService.java:1035)
at org.jminim.lib.MonitorService$Monitor.createDevice(MonitorService.java:263)
at org.jminim.lib.MonitorService$Monitor.listenerAdded(MonitorService.java:339)
at org.jminim.core.RuntimeImpl.addEventListener(RuntimeImpl.java:1280)
at org.jminim.lib.RuntimeService$Proxy.addEventListener(RuntimeService.java:217)
at com.minimserver.Server.doStart(Server.java:746)
at com.minimserver.Server.start(Server.java:503)
at org.jminim.core.ContextImpl.startComponent(ContextImpl.java:153)
at org.jminim.core.ContextImpl.start(ContextImpl.java:78)
at org.jminim.core.RootContextImpl.startComponent(RootContextImpl.java:48)
at org.jminim.core.ContextImpl.start(ContextImpl.java:78)
at org.jminim.core.RuntimeImpl.run(RuntimeImpl.java:1412)
at org.jminim.core.LauncherImpl.run(LauncherImpl.java:1124)
at org.jminim.core.LauncherImpl.launch(LauncherImpl.java:135)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at org.jminim.launch.Launcher.doLaunch(Launcher.java:677)
at org.jminim.launch.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:210)
at com.minimserver.launch.LaunchServer.main(LaunchServer.java:34)
MinimServer error: now stopped, use 'restart' or 'exit'
If I copy the old minimserver folder back then 0.8.3 still runs.
Any ideas? Thanks Eloise[/code]