Post Reply 
Issue with 8player and gapless
07-01-2017, 20:27 (This post was last modified: 08-01-2017 00:16 by Melco Man.)
Post: #1
Issue with 8player and gapless
I'm using 8player as my app (on an ipad). My music is stored on a Melco N1 and my renderer is a Moon 380D. I am really frustrated as I have tried a number of apps and each have had their issues. I have finally settled for 8player as it seems to be the most stable with the rest of my setup but it doesn't seem to support gapless playback which ruins the listening experience of some of my favourite albums such as DSOTM and Abbey Road. Is there a work round or can anyone suggest a really good ipad app I could try?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Issue with 8player and gapless - Melco Man - 07-01-2017 20:27

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)