|
artist tag not displayed via Lumin CP on Linn DS
|
|
06-12-2016, 12:05
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
artist tag not displayed via Lumin CP on Linn DS
There seems to be a problem with the tag display on my Linn Majik Ds when I use the Lumin CP.
The DS does not display the artist but instead shows the composer tag. This does not happen when I use the Kazoo CP (which I do not like so I prefer to stick with Lumin). So I am not sure whether the problems lies with Lumin ór Minimserver but I guess it has something to do with the tagcustom property and I was hoping someone could either verify this and have a solution or.... well some other advice I guess. the tagcustom is currently: AlbumArtist.displayRole={artist}, Composer.displayRole={artist} |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
artist tag not displayed via Lumin CP on Linn DS - FransZappa - 06-12-2016 12:05
RE: artist tag not displayed via Lumin CP on Linn DS - simoncn - 06-12-2016, 12:44
RE: artist tag not displayed via Lumin CP on Linn DS - FransZappa - 06-12-2016, 14:14
RE: artist tag not displayed via Lumin CP on Linn DS - simoncn - 06-12-2016, 16:02
RE: artist tag not displayed via Lumin CP on Linn DS - FransZappa - 06-12-2016, 16:36
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



