|
Radio Streams stop playing after minutes playing
|
|
05-10-2016, 11:03
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Radio Streams stop playing after minutes playing
Hello all,
My setup consist of: Windows 10 64-bit desktop Build 1607 Intel i7-6700T CPU @ 2.80GHz, 32 GB Memory, 500 GB SSD 1 GB ethernet 100 MB internet subscription MinimServer 0.8 update 88 MinimStreamer 0.5.25 Kinsky Desktop 4.4.5.0 Akurate DS software 4.50.110 I have followed the instructions for setting up the BBC HLS station list for international users. I am based in The Netherlands. I can see the playlist in Kinsky and start playing all the stations. Each station stops playing after 10 to 13 minutes of playback. MinimServer logging is set to Verbose. I do not see any messages in the log. I have several other radio stream playlists that play without stopping. Can anyone give me some ideas about how I can troubleshoot this problem? Chip |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



