Post Reply 
HTTPService: error creating server socket: Address already in use
23-05-2016, 20:23
Post: #21
RE: HTTPService: error creating server socket: Address already in use
(23-05-2016 14:58)tboooe Wrote:  Thank you for the reply. I understand that this problem is caused by multiple instances of Minimserver running but why is this happening? I have it set to autostart. Is that wrong? What should the setting be to avoid this? And why when I use the stopall function then startc do i still get this error?

Because you have enabled autostart, MinimServer will start automatically every time you boot the machine. If you then use startc, you are starting a second instance and this will cause a port number conflict.

If this happens after stopall, this means that stopall didn't work correctly. What output did you get from stopall?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: HTTPService: error creating server socket: Address already in use - simoncn - 23-05-2016 20:23

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)