Post Reply 
ohNet.dll already in use
23-04-2016, 08:05
Post: #1
ohNet.dll already in use
Hi everyone

I use Minmserver on a Synology DS112j and DSM 6.0. I had trouble to get it work but now it's ok. Minimwatch is installed on a Windows 10 x64 pc. Everthing was working fine until the last Java 8 update 91 (and 92). Now the Minimwatch icon is grey with red music sign. When I go to show log, it says "java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\MinimWatch\tmp\native\ohNet.dll: Le processus ne peut pas accéder au fichier car ce fichier est utilisé par un autre processus (translation : Process can not access file because already used by another program).

Did anyone have this problem ? I didn't find anything on the forum.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
ohNet.dll already in use - dingooo - 23-04-2016 08:05

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)