MinimServer Forum

Full Version: ohNet.dll already in use
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone

I use Minmserver on a Synology DS112j and DSM 6.0. I had trouble to get it work but now it's ok. Minimwatch is installed on a Windows 10 x64 pc. Everthing was working fine until the last Java 8 update 91 (and 92). Now the Minimwatch icon is grey with red music sign. When I go to show log, it says "java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\MinimWatch\tmp\native\ohNet.dll: Le processus ne peut pas accéder au fichier car ce fichier est utilisé par un autre processus (translation : Process can not access file because already used by another program).

Did anyone have this problem ? I didn't find anything on the forum.

Thanks
(23-04-2016 08:05)dingooo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone

I use Minmserver on a Synology DS112j and DSM 6.0. I had trouble to get it work but now it's ok. Minimwatch is installed on a Windows 10 x64 pc. Everthing was working fine until the last Java 8 update 91 (and 92). Now the Minimwatch icon is grey with red music sign. When I go to show log, it says "java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\MinimWatch\tmp\native\ohNet.dll: Le processus ne peut pas accéder au fichier car ce fichier est utilisé par un autre processus (translation : Process can not access file because already used by another program).

Did anyone have this problem ? I didn't find anything on the forum.

Thanks

Do you have an antivirus program running? This program might be blocking access to the ohNet.dll file. Try stopping the antivirus program to see if this solves the problem.
Wow it was as simple as that... An i did not think about it. Thank you it solved the problem. Panda antivirus seemed to block ohnet.dll. ;-)
Reference URL's