|
Access is denied error
|
|
08-04-2016, 11:46
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2016 11:47 by simoncn.)
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Access is denied error
(08-04-2016 10:19)buginblue Wrote: MinimServer had the error message this morning. I killed Zone Alarm and tried to restart (same error) then stopped AVG anti-virus and link scanner but no luck. There was one AVG process running that I couldn't stop using task manager (avg user interface process). I uninstalled and reinstalled to get MinimServer working again. Thanks. I have released MinimServer update 80 which should fix this problem. Please install this update and let me know what happens. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Access is denied error - buginblue - 07-04-2016, 08:18
RE: Access is denied error - simoncn - 07-04-2016, 09:51
RE: Access is denied error - buginblue - 07-04-2016, 09:59
RE: Access is denied error - simoncn - 07-04-2016, 12:09
RE: Access is denied error - buginblue - 08-04-2016, 10:19
RE: Access is denied error - simoncn - 08-04-2016 11:46
RE: Access is denied error - buginblue - 08-04-2016, 11:52
RE: Access is denied error - simoncn - 08-04-2016, 12:09
RE: Access is denied error - buginblue - 09-04-2016, 09:58
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



