|
Alpha Group for Albums sorted by Artist?
|
|
06-01-2016, 09:24
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2016 09:25 by timster.)
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Alpha Group for Albums sorted by Artist?
(05-01-2016 22:11)simoncn Wrote:(05-01-2016 09:25)timster Wrote: I currently have my albums sorted by Artist using the tag option Album.sortTags={Artist, Album}. This mean all my albums are listed in artist order which is my preference. However I have many albums and would like to put the albums in an alpha group for easier access. Thanks for looking into it Simon - I would hope there won't be any concerns, like you say it makes sense that if one wants to sort items on a particular tag that the same sort would want to be applied when grouping them. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



